Welcome!

This blog started as a way to share a novel I was writing with my middle school students. Now it's a way for me to sharing my writing and my reading with them.

Special note to my students: please be "cyber safe" whenever you post anything on the web. Don't include your full name, age, address, or school. You can post a message in the comments section as "anonymous" and then just leave your initials if you want me to know who you are. :)

Saturday, September 4, 2010

TREE HUGGERS by Mrs. Ellis

Congratulations to my co-worker, Mrs. Ellis, who just had her first book published! You can check out her book by clicking here.

In fact, you can even read the first few pages online. Her main character has a really nice "voice" in this book. We'll be studying "voice" as a writing trait later in the year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment