Welcome!

This blog started as a way to share a novel I was writing with my middle school students. Now it's a way for me to sharing my writing and my reading with them.

Special note to my students: please be "cyber safe" whenever you post anything on the web. Don't include your full name, age, address, or school. You can post a message in the comments section as "anonymous" and then just leave your initials if you want me to know who you are. :)

Friday, June 11, 2010

Calling All Teen Writers!

I wanted to make sure I passed this on before I forgot.

Next month (July) a new website will be launched that will help teen writers connect with each other and professional writers. The website will be figmentfiction.com.

If you're a teen and you like to write, make sure you check it out next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment